Friday 6 April 2012


you !!!


I had a crush, name her A. he was 1 year older than me. I liked her so much, I want to be with her together, I want to spend all of my time with her, most of all I want her to be mine. But sadly, I find it difficult to throw away my pride and I don't have the courage to confess to her. So I concealed my feelings, until he lost contact with me, I'm still shocked and when I ask her (Through SMS)" thank you for the everthing , thank you make me happy A. byee " until now i don't get any reply msg from her hmmm i sad , i crying who care about me ? only god know my problem . i miss when we were very close to each other, like brothers and sisters. We joke, we laugh, we teased each other, we talk about life and subjects, we talk about adults, girls, boys, food, love, money and a lot more. hmm i miss everthing we do but now its just memories to me and him , until now i still waiting you dear A . why you lost contact with me, i just want to know why ? why you do this to me . i'm happy when you texting with me,on the phone with me,hang out with me hmm :'( urhh my heart always asking me "why you still want her ? after what her do to you.why fatihah" hmmmm just hope one day he will come back and say "hey fatihah, i'm here ,I love you a lot ,stay with me Forever". I hope my last dream will surely come true.I don’t want any other thing in my life. kbyee i hope you read this dear A 


sorry a lot if my english broken :)